my station 2550 no strokes for 2 years?
Exclamation 
edit 1: hmm, evidently when i click my "signature" link "2550" it brings up a third page that is different than the one i linked and the one that shows up if you manually put "2550" in the URL.
This may be me "bookmarking" the wrong link. If anyone else can verify that my system is working "ok" i'd be very appreciative. I'd hate to have wasted bandwidth and compute resources for two years!

edit 2: Somehow my station shows up twice, once as the link "station page" below shows, and once as the station in my signature. Respectively, 3030, 2550. Is this something that i messed up? in the network chart these two stations are 0 km apart. I know there's two other systems in my state, and those show up 3rd and 4th in the network chart.

per subject, my station page shows that i haven't had a stroke recorded since 2021-04-18 03:14:37 UTC.

If i look at the live map with station lines active, i see my station flickering occasionally, especially with closer storms. I've assumed this was a fluke of the lightningmaps site; it also doesn't report my firmware version (and IIRC never has!)

My station is always clicking, and other than a few "bad GPS" or network outages, it's been up in the intervening 2 years, clicking and sending data. the three "status" pages show "valid" stroke reporting nearly always, strokes measured between 1 and 3000km, and I'll link a static image of the activity page, which i still cannot read >.<

I'll answer any questions!

image below:

[Image: 04a3bd42-f01d-47bc-b840-8821493f9add]
-genewitch

Station: 2550
can see it is involved to calculation 

[Image: XyFRp73.jpg]
Stations: 2891
The duplicate entry on LMO, reporting no signals is likely a 'carry over' LMO database error, https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread...erver+fire  and the most recent server upgrades and processing. Disregard LMO 'id' 3030 ... that's the 'old' LMO database id for station 2550, and is the 'other stations' link on the correct page below, it's in error. The LMO and Blitzortung.org servers are completely separate presentations, administered by Tobi and Egon (Primary) respectively.
The correct link on the upgraded LMO server for your station should be
https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortung/america/index.php?bo_page=statistics&bo_show=station&bo_sid=2550&bo_page=statistics&bo_show=station&bo_sid=2550
which now uses the 'real' station number.
 Note that  LMO may use some different, sometimes experimental, algorithms, and the calculation timing and numbers may vary from the 'official' site, Blitzortung.org
For US stations , on the BLITZORTUNG.ORG stations list, we should see at least 2 region listings, North America 1, and 2. Other 'main region' stations globally generally will show multiple 'sub-regions', e.g. Europe 1, 2, 3  etc... these would be the most recent signals numbers etc.  
The latest 'real' 'performance' calculations, percentages, etc are on Blitzortung.org, on the 'owner's ' page, and reflected on the Blitzortung Graph page you have posted from  your 'owners' page on Blitzortung.org.
I have a summary Iframe 'info' page on my system web page. Note the 'colors' and display on your graph may vary from those I've coded on my page.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020