fault led at first boot
Hello, I just built my system blue PCB 20.7
Without connecting to a GPS antenna or to ethernet, i tried to boot it, and after some led blinking and beeping, I got a constant glow on power and mode LEDs, as well as a red constant light for the fault led. It does not seem promising, and I couldn't find anything to understand better on the matter.
If I press the reset button,the red fault led goes away. Do you know what is happening, or link meany guide or something please?
Hello,
To make a real working state of your interface, you have to connect GPS, antenna H or E and the connection with your internet network and tell us which LED lights up or not.
 FRANCE --- RED S2401---  BLUE S2783
Stations: 2401, 2783
(2020-09-26, 07:16)MTO-Mareuil Wrote: Hello,
To make a real working state of your interface, you have to connect GPS, antenna H or E and the connection with your internet network and tell us which LED lights up or not.
I've updated the firmware and now it's fine! Big Grin
May I ask what LED lights you are using? I mean, I'm 99.9% sure that this has nothing to do with the lifespan of your LEDs, cause in general, LEDs can last up to 10 years. But maybe yours failed because you didn't get the right ones. You could have a look on this site *** and perhaps choose new ones. They're super affordable, so I reckon you won't have to spend a fortune if you want to get them replaced. They also have that online chat tool, and you could ask them directly which ones are better to get. Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fault mode after big electrostatic discharges. ant01n3 1 435 2024-01-30, 22:55
Last Post: dupreezd
  How to get alerts of fault or missing GPS jchonig 2 7,812 2020-12-30, 18:23
Last Post: cutty
  Fault LED indicates fault j82 10 55,448 2016-09-20, 08:40
Last Post: Tobi