H-field PCB 16.x sys Blue
I can't find the way how to connect the ferrite antennas to the board, the assembly instruction shows 9 screwterminals labeled as A1 A2 GND B1 B2 GND etc.

Another document states  one should connect the marked coil wire on the ferrite to the positive terminal.

Using two ferrite bars with coils I connected one between A1 and A2 and the other to B1 and B2.

Is this correct?

Tnx!
Yes. A1 and A2 are for the the leads for the antenna used on channel A, B1 and B2 for channel B, etc...
Kevin McCormick KB0UOI
Macomb, IL USA
Stations: 1539
Hi Kevin,

It actually seems to work ok. Still wondering if A1 or A2 is the positive terminal and is this still important?

vy 73 PA3CEV
Stations:
The PCB is marked A1 as positive and A2 as negative. Since the antennas are passive I don't believe polarity matters. Worse case the wave form sensed on one ferrite could be 180 degrees out of phase as that of another ferrite. I don't believe phase matters.
Kevin McCormick KB0UOI
Macomb, IL USA
Stations: 1539
(2016-09-04, 11:45)kevinmcc Wrote: The PCB is marked A1 as positive and A2 as negative. Since the antennas are passive I don't believe polarity matters. Worse case the wave form sensed on one ferrite could be 180 degrees out of phase as that of another ferrite. I don't believe phase matters.

We use balanced inputs, so polarity make no sense.
It made sense with single ended inputs (Green and Red), where the outer winding went to ground (a sort of shielding) 
A1-A2, balanced input. A3, ground (for shielding where needed)

Ferrite antennas are right wounded, so the signal is still the same if you rotate it 180°  Wink

/Richo
Stations: 584, 585, 2017

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blue e-field antenna question llowrey 2 7,240 2021-07-06, 14:34
Last Post: llowrey
  H-Field antenna for system BLUE michael1608 8 41,154 2016-10-21, 22:45
Last Post: kevinmcc