Can't Log In
Hi,
    I updated my password for the forum ok.
However, I am unable to log in to the user area, my forum username and password does not work.
I tried sending an email to info@blitzortung.org but my email bounced back.
I have my System Blue up and running and would like to put it on the network.

Thank you,
Warren
Hi Warren,
Have you tried resetting your password again just to be sure? Sometimes, resetting it a second time can help.
(2024-06-10, 01:42)k2ors Wrote: Hi,
    I updated my password for the forum ok.
However, I am unable to log in to the user area, my forum username and password does not work.
I tried sending an email to info@blitzortung.org but my email bounced back.
I have my System Blue up and running and would like to put it on the network.

Thank you,
Warren
What is your system station number????
Your credentials on the forum may NOT be the same as the operator's login on the system site. The server has probably already seen your system active, and recognized the unit.  HOWEVER: When a system is first initialized, and connects to the server, an unregistered system should show 'Register' link  on the controller webpage header, unless you've purchased a system from a previous owner, it it may remain egistered under the previous owner's user credentials which MAY remain associated with their original OPERATOR registration email address. (As apposed to the separate forum).  Sometimes contacting them and asking them to remove it, will re-open the registration.
Otherwise, you simply need to resend a request for registration. You should use your PERMANENT (or MAIN) email address, not a burner or 'temporary'.  Include the station number and the 20 digit Device ID number for the CPU on the status page.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020