Station don't appear in Stations List
Please post all Blitzortung Station Listing errors at this thread:

https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=2764

No comments or other issues there, Follow the format in the first post.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
I am just sitting by and waiting at present for the database issues t be solved.
I realise this is all voluntary and am happy to wait for enough time to get this done.
My station 2332 is working fine, and I can search the station list for it, and it displays one line fine.
When I click on the LH button to amend a detail or two, it doesn't come up on "select station" and really that is no sweat - just happy to sit and wait.
I have entered the station number 2332 in my user data several times, but it has not come up.
No problem, just notifying current status.
Best wishes
Chris Andrews
(2018-12-07, 01:44)chris.a@pobox.com Wrote: My station 2332 is working fine, and I can search the station list for it, and it displays one line fine.
When I click on the LH button to amend a detail or two, it doesn't come up on "select station"
I have entered the station number 2332 in my user data several times, but it has not come up.
Check your email, or personal messages...  You have to log into the Blitzortung website, not the forum, or LMO to change your station information / configuration....

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
Dear Andrew,

you have to insert the processor ID at you data page of blitzortung.org

I have done it for you. Now you station is assigned to your user ID.

Regards,
Egon
Stations: 2656
Many thanks.
Everything appears fine, and thanks fir doing this.
Chris Andrews

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stations List andyweather 0 8,327 2015-05-07, 13:57
Last Post: andyweather